This is one of my favourite meal which i really enjoy cooking. It is just one step cooking. The whole cooking process can be done faster if all the ingredients are prepared earlier and stored in the fridge. What you need to do is to take them out from the fridge and then cooked everything in one pot.
TOM YAM CHICKEN
(for 3-4 people)
- 2-3 cups of water
- chicken (preferably the smaller cuts chicken)
- 2-3 Maggi/Knorr brand tom yam cubes
- vegetables such as carrots and tomatoes
Bird eye chilies, onions, lemongrass (optional)
If the flavour is balance, there is no need to add sugar and salt.
How to cook
- In a pot, pour 2-3 cups of water
- Add in 2-3 tom yam cubes
- Add in chicken and let them cook
- Add in the vegetables
Stir and then taste.
Here goes my plain chicken tom yam…
tom yam chicken
Enjoy the tom yam with warm rice.